Please ensure that:
• You are at least 18 years of age.
• You are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
• You are currently in receipt of regular income.
• You have maintained a good credit history for the past 5 years
What you'll need to complete a pre-check:
• Income - gross (before tax) and net salary (after tax), employment details and other income (from shares, rental property, etc.)
• Assets - approximate values of property, vehicles, savings, superannuation, etc.
• Liabilities - loan balances, repayment amounts, credit card or overdraft limits, etc.
To complete the full application you will need a form of ID if you're not a Bank Australia customer. To verify your identify online please have one or more of these documents with you:
• Australian Driver's Licence: If you're using your driver's licence as a form of identification,
you'll need to provide the licence number, as well as the card number.
<Learn more here>
• Medicare Card