Unfortunately, we've filled all of our spots for the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme (FHLDS) allocation. This applies to all non-major banks participating in the FHLDS, including Bank Australia. It is likely that additional places in the scheme will become available in the future. If you would like further information about this you can speak to one of our lending consultants by calling 132 888 and selecting option 3.
Here’s how to apply for:
• HomesVic Scheme – you must register before you start your loan application. Register here.
• Clean Energy Home Loan – please call us on 132 888 to apply.
Please ensure that:
• You are at least 18 years of age.
• You are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
• You are currently in receipt of regular income.
• You have maintained a good credit history for the past 5 years
What you'll need to complete a pre-check:
• Income - gross (before tax) and net salary (after tax), employment details and other income (from shares, rental property, etc.)
• Assets - approximate values of property, vehicles, savings, superannuation, etc.
• Liabilities - loan balances, repayment amounts, credit card or overdraft limits, etc.
To complete the full application you will need a form of ID if you're not a Bank Australia customer. To verify your identify online please have one or more of these documents with you:
• Drivers Licence
• Medicare Card